Today's guest post is brought to you by my local, crafty friend Kate. She's the kind of lady who finds a fun idea and actually follows through on putting it together. I love her attention to detail, her artsy eye, her easy laugh, and her sense of humor. She has decided to let us in and the list of future projects that is brewing in her creative mind.
Shirt dress for Emmah, that involves sewing a whole new venture for me!
3. Photo key holder...not for keys, but it might work great in the bathroom!
4. Reupolster my chair and a half....scary!
5. Repurpose an old chair into something FABULOUS!
6. Make new couch pillows
7. Add hardware to kitchen cupboards....okay that just might be on the to do list!
8. Key Fobs...love them, must learn to make them!
I think those will keep me busy...just don't ask me in 6 months how many I have completed!!!
Oh Kate, of course we want to know how your projects turn out. Please update us as you check each item off your list...