I am really looking forward to an egg-ceptional Easter this year! I've been busy putting together some sweet baskets that I will be excited to show pictures of after they've been given. We also have lots of Easter favorites that I am anxious to prepare, my shopping list is ready. This week, I'm thinking these mosaic Easter Eggs might make a fun seasonal project for the kids to do.
3. Link back to the person who gave you an Easter Basket.
4. Let each person you are giving a Virtual Basket know you have given them a Basket.
5. Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop in the comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
6. Hershey’s is donating $10 per blog participating in the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to a total of $5000 by blog posts written by April 4, 2010).
7. Please note that only one blog post per blog url will count towards the donation.